Members and non-members alike MUST register through this page to attend a High Holy Day service
. Services are FREE
for members. A ticket to the Adult Service includes admission to the Family Service.
Please register below for the services you would like to attend. If you would like to register for all three services, please choose Combined Holiday Tickets; otherwise, register for each High Holiday service separately.
Once you've completed your ticket registration, you'll receive a confirmation/receipt by email. Please print this and bring it with you to the service as it will serve as your ticket(s).
- Beth Chai membership provides the following for the High Holidays:
- Family membership entitles a ticket to each registered member of the family for each service (adult children over the age of 22 are no longer part of the family membership).
- Associate membership includes tickets for up to two adults in the family for each service.
- Single-Parent, Individual and Full-time Student memberships are entitled to one ticket for Family services and/or one ticket for Adult services.
- Au pairs may attend services with their host family at no additional fee.
- Any circumstances with 2 or more adults in a household, please contact Beth Chai's Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership levels (Family, Associate, Single-Parent, etc.) are described in Membership Levels
- For non-members:
- A non-member Adult service ticket includes one adult and their dependent children up to age 22.
- A non-member Family service ticket includes up to two adults in a household and their dependent children up to age 22.
- Au pairs may attend services with their host family at no additional fee (current policy).
- Members in good standing of another congregation can attend Beth Chai HH without charge if they provide a letter from their home congregation to the Treasurer before or at the time of HH services.
- If you have any questions, please refer to our High Holiday Ticket FAQ or contact email@example.com